1. OUR POLICY
2. How Do We Use Personal Data and for What Purposes
Your personal data is collected and processed by Back Label, both as users and registered customers, for purposes which are strictly connected to the use of the website, its services and to the purchase of products on the website. However, your personal data may also be used for other processing operations within the limits of such purposes. In particular, your personal data shall be processed for the following purposes:
- When you register with our website we collect your personal data.
- When you require Customer Care services, we collect and process your personal data (for example, your user ID and password) for purposes strictly necessary to provide you with customer care services relevant to backlabel.com services and to assist in the purchasing of products on backlabel.com.
- When you are executing purchasing procedures for products sold on backlabel.com, we collect and process your personal data (such as, for example, personal details, e-mail address, address, tax code and telephone number) on your order form only for the purpose of selling the products ordered by you.
- Payments, including anti-fraud checks for credit card payments; in this case, the data provided during the order process (first name, surname, address, credit card number, delivery address if different from billing address).
- Credit Cards' details will not be sent or disclosed to us.
3. What Happens if You Do Not Disclose Your Personal Data to Back Label
Your personal data supplied to Back Label (in particular, your personal details, your e-mail address, your address, your credit card numbers and bank code and your telephone number), are necessary for the processing of your order for the purchase of products on backlabel.com, to supply other services provided on the website upon your request, or when your personal data needed to carry out obligations arising out of applicable laws or regulations. The refusal to provide Back Label with some of your personal data necessary for performing the above purposes, may consequently prevent Back Label from processing your order for the purchase of products sold on backlabel.com or from supplying other services provided on backlabel.com, as for example Customer Care services, to send the Back Label occasional newsletter. Disclosure of further personal data to Back Label, other than that required in order to fulfill legal or contractual obligations, or in order to provide the services required, is, on the contrary, optional and does not have any effect on the use of the website and of its services or on the purchase of products on backlabel.com (as for example, in the event that we ask you the name of your favorite style or material). In some circumstances and if required, from time to time, we will duly inform you if personal data you are disclosing to Back Label is compulsory or optional. We will point out to you whether the disclosure of your data is compulsory or optional by marking with an appropriate font (*), the information that is compulsory or data which is needed required in order to provide the required services on backlabel.com and for the purchase of products on backlabel.com. Failing to disclose optional personal data will not imply any obligation or disadvantage to our users. Personal data will not be disclosed to third parties or disseminated or transferred, without informing our users of such disclosure/dissemination/transfer and without their consent, when required by law.
4. Security Measures
backlabel.com may use automatic systems of data collection, such as cookies. A cookie is a device transmitted to the hard disk of an Internet user; it does not contain intelligible information but it allows linking between an Internet user to his/her personal information provided by the user on backlabel.com. Cookies are disseminated by our servers and no one may gain access to the information contained therein. Only Back Label processes information collected by cookies, in a collective and anonymous way, in order to optimize its services and its website for the needs and preferences of its users.
6. Opt-in/Opt out
Back Label processes your personal data only after receiving your consent, freely expressed, in order to send you advertising material and direct marketing or other commercial communications which do not fall within the services provided by Back Label, also via e-mail, upon the user's request. Each time your consent is required, we will inform you in advance and we will give you the option to either provide or refuse your consent for the use of your personal data, including your e-mail address, for the above purposes, by ticking the appropriate boxes. We wish to inform you that law provides that your consent is not necessary and that Back Label may process your personal data without your consent when such processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which Back Label is subject; or such processing is necessary for processing an order with its users (such as, for example, if you purchased products on backlabel.com or if you asked to use specific services through our website). In any case, we wish to inform you that Back Label ensures its users that, even when prior consent is not necessary, users may exercise, at any time, their right not to receive future communications connected to particular services upon request, such as for example the Back Label occasional Newsletter.
7. Your Right to Access Personal Data and Further Rights
You are entitled to obtain, at any time, confirmation from Back Label as to whether or not data relating to you is being processed, whether the data is not yet registered, and the communication in intelligible form of the data undergoing processing. You are entitled to obtain at any time from Back Label : a) the updating, rectification or, when you have an interest in, the integration of your personal data; b) the deletion, the transformation into an anonymous form or blocking of your personal data, (unlawful processed), including data which does not need to be stored for the purposes for which it has been collected and subsequently processed; c) the confirmation that the operations under letters a) and b) have been reported, (together with the contents of the same), to whom the data was disclosed or disseminated, except when it becomes impossible or if it means exceeding the protection of the relevant right. You are entitled to object, in all or in part: a) for legitimate reasons, to the processing of your personal data, even if it is related to the purposes for which it was collected; b) to the processing of your personal data for advertising or direct marketing purposes or in order to carry out marketing researches or commercial communications. You may freely and at any time exercise your rights, provided that you do so in compliance with applicable laws, by sending your request to Back Label at the following e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. We will reply to you in order to satisfy your request.
8. Links to Other websites
Right to access:
You have the right to request information about the personal data we hold on you at any time. You can contact BACK LABEL and we will provide you with your personal data via e-mail.
Right to portability:
Whenever BACK LABEL processes your personal data, by automated means based on your consent or based on an agreement, you have the right to get a copy of your data transferred to you or to another party. This only includes the personal data you have submitted to us.
Right to rectification:
You have the right to request rectification of your personal data if the information is incorrect, including the right to have incomplete personal data completed.
If you have a BACK LABEL account you can edit your personal data under your account.
Right to erasure:
You have the right to erase any personal data processed by BACK LABEL at any time except for the following situations:
- you have an ongoing matter with Customer Service
- you have an open order which has not yet been shipped or partially shipped
- you have an unsettled debt with BACK LABEL, regardless of the payment method
- if you are suspected or have misused our services within the last four years
- your debt has been sold to a third party within the last three years or one year for deceased customers
- your credit application has been rejected within the last three months
- if you have made any purchase, we will keep your personal data in connection to your transaction for book-keeping purposes
Your right to object to processing based on legitimate interest:
You have the right to object to processing of your personal data that is based on BACK LABEL's legitimate interest. BACK LABEL will not continue to process the personal data unless we can demostrate legitimate grounds for the process which overrides your interest and rights or due to legal claims.
Your right to object to direct marketing:
You have the right to object to direct marketing, including profiling analysis made for direct marketing purposes.
You can opt out from direct marketing by the following means:
- following the instruction in each marketing emails
- by editing the settings of your BACK LABEL account
Right to restriction:
You have the right to request that BACK LABEL restricts the process of your personal data under the following circumstances:
- if you object to a processing based BACK LABEL’s legitimate interest, BACK LABEL shall restrict all processing of such data pending the verification of the legitimate interest.
- if you have claim that your personal data is incorrect, BACK LABEL must restrict all processing of such data pending the verification of the accuracy of the personal data.
- if the processing is unlawful you can oppose the erasure of personal data and instead request the restriction of the use of your personal data instead
- if BACK LABEL no longer needs the personal data but it is required by you to defend legal claims.
How can you exercise your rights?
We take data protection very seriously and therefore we have dedicated customer service personnel to handle your requests in relation to your rights stated above. You can always reach them at email@example.com.
If you wish to receive further information on how Back Label Srl processes your personal data, please send an e-mail to the following e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. Governing Law
11. Personal Data Storage
13. Back Label's Payment Security
We understand that security is very important to our customers.We encrypt all data transmissions between your computer and our data center using the strongest-available, industry-standard SSL (Secure Socket Layer) protocols. Back Label Srl does not store or access to our customer's credit card's data. Linked comments are encrypted so that they cannot be read by any eventual third party or potential intruder.